California Earthquake - My prediciton

In the news you can hear that scientists has predicted an earthquake for south of california desert on 5 of september with 6.4M. I was worked on it, My prediction is a little difeerent with them.My prediction is for a little norther than what they said because as you can sea the EQ cloud tha appeared is over santa cruz, gilory and...(around). But I dont say that the epicenter will be there, because I think the Eq cloud appeared norther than epicenter because the possible reason that can move EQ cloud far to the epicenter. also i dont that the epicenter will be as south as they said.I think the quake will be more closer to BAKERSFIELD or cities around it.And about time i must say, saying that the quake exactley will happen on 5th of september may not be 100% accurate. I say between 3 to 6 of september.And the quake will be more than 6M to 6.8M.
If I could catch more informations I will post later.
NOTE: Enlarge first Image for seeing the marked place.(You can enlarge all images by clicking on it.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

East of japan, Tibbet, south of spain quakes all exact

Chile Prediction and 4.6M quake of there