My last preditions results, turkey predictions was all correct

I told that there are still EQ clouds and pre-quakes in california, now I found that there is a straight contact between pre quakes in southern california and larger quakes souther on california gulf and mexico.I will tell more abput this after compeleting my study on it.so the prediction had fault in location and it happened souther than where I told. My west of turkey prediction happened exactly one week after predictions with one 4M and one 4.3M quakes. My east of turkey predition happend yesterday.A 4.3M quake after 20 days of my prediction so it was correct becuase it happened in last days of my usual three weeks maximum.On that square that I created for Iran another quake happened, a 4M quake on Firuzkooh(northeast of Tehran).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

East of japan, Tibbet, south of spain quakes all exact

Chile Prediction and 4.6M quake of there