Introducing myself

EARTHQUAKE
I've create this weblog for publishing my earthquake and weather forecasts. I must thank chinese doctor Dr.shou beacuase at first I learned how to predict an eartquake from him and here is his site and his predictions: http://quake.exit.com
I predict earthquakes mostly from EQ clouds just like what he is doing.
And here is a link for an indian predictor, he predict earthquakes from sunlight.
http://earthquake.itgo.com/today.htm
I've worked on my own predictions way for a long time now and from its accuracy I thought that now is the time to publishing it.
It's start of my public work so my EQ predictions is just for Iran now. but surely I will predict more later.
 
WEATHER
I've worked on this since Iwas child, and i think my own ways of weather forecasting is special in my work. Now it's summer and maybe the forecasting is not a hard work, but after summer you will se m longterm and shortterm forecasts and you will see that it will work!.
 
Wish that my site will help you.
your sincerely, AmirReza AmirEbrahimi


Guam Surnames

genealogy search

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

East of japan, Tibbet, south of spain quakes all exact

Chile Prediction and 4.6M quake of there